Saturday, August 30, 2014

Update

This past Wednesday I took a 10-hour high speed train trip, traversing half the country from south to north. Tomorrow, Sunday, I take the same train back down south 10-hours.

Then I turn around and leave on Tuesday morning for a trip to Hong Kong, this time for a biopsy on my neck lymph nodes. I'll have the out-patient procedure at the doctor's office Tuesday afternoon and hope to get the results back within a week. I think my flight back will be on Thursday.

Of course I hope it is not cancer, but it is definitely something beneath the skin of my neck. Please join me in praying that the "something" goes away by the healing touch of God. That Harvard degree hanging on my Hong Kong doctor's wall won't mean a thing if God is not involved in the healing process. If you see this and will join me in praying, I'd love to hear from you somehow. Thanks.

No comments: