Monday, August 11, 2014

Bath time!

After slogging through the mud, a reward awaits the dirty elephant ...
… a bath!
Surely this is the most enchanting thing I have ever seen in my life. Those big blobby beasts were as playful as Pekingese as they rolled over in the water to get baths.
They LOVED bath time! Their trainers use buckets to throw water on them and then used hand brushes to scrub them clean. Kind of weird, but I'd rather watch an elephant take a bath than almost anything because they are so dad-gum cute!
Look at the elephants in the middle, all sprawled out across each other! Haha, these elephants have tons of personality to match their hefty weight.

And this post my friends, will be the last one about elephants for this trip. There are 10 elephant camps around Chiang Mai, so if you ever go, I absolutely recommend the Maesa camp.

No comments: